Technical Project Manager (Principle Engineer)
Redmond / Chicago, USA
Anicca Data is looking for a Technical Project Manager/ Principal Engineer who is motivated to apply his/her skillset to help drive successful projects from initiation to project close. The main function of a Technical Project Manager is to provide successful definition, implementation and delivery of complex programs that require cross-functional collaboration and interdependencies across a group of projects and/or related activities. Our ideal addition to our team is self-motivated, highly organized, and a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work independently.
- Deliver project within the constraints of scope, quality, time and budget and under circumstances involving multiple moderate-probability, moderate-impact risk factors
- Program-level strategic planning, interaction with executive level management, complex issue resolution, excellent communications and team building skills
- Manage a group of several employees and contractors that serve on the project(s) to deliver systems and systems enhancements that meet specified requirements
- Oversight of project scope definition and management, requirements gathering and
documentation, time estimating, project schedule development and tracking, project
budget management, project status reporting, issue and risk management, contingency
planning, customer interaction
- Management of communication across multiple organizational levels
- Project estimating, project scheduling & tracking, customer interaction and management, implementation planning
- Proven people management and team building skills
- Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and work well with various business partners at different levels within the organization
- Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions
- Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment.
- Experience with software development lifecycle
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Science, Commerce, Business, Computers, Technology, Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Expertise working with analytical/data-science applications a plus
- PMP or PMI certification is preferred.
Apply for this job