Senior Automation Engineer
Anicca Data is looking for Automation Engineer who is motivated to apply his/her skillset to solve complex and challenging problems. This Engineer is expected to work on the existing codebases or write an optimized codebase at Anicca Data. Our ideal addition to our team is self-motivated, highly organized, and a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn quickly and work independently.
Job Location: Remote (for time being) and Bangalore, India (post COVID crisis)
- Expertise in writing test scripts
- Demonstrated functional testing skills
- Ability to present technical information to both technical / non-technical audience.
- A sincere desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player, and work well with others.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills along with multi-tasking and workload management abilities.
- Review business requirements and functional specifications to cover all use cases
- Create and maintain test documentation based on applications business logic documentation, Use Cases, Exp in API Testing.
- Work with application developers and business users to develop test plans & test scripts.
- Verify software functionality for software development projects.
- Perform hands-on manual testing to validate that software meets the requirements.
- Create test data/conduct database queries as required to evaluate software functionality.
- Create defect tracking & matrices for application deficiencies found during testing.
- Participate in peer reviews of functional specifications, and test plans/test cases.
- Coordinate with end users to schedule and support User Acceptance Testing.
- Create UAT documentation and conduct presentations for the end users.
- Beside Functional, conduct QA regression, Responsive testing, Load, Smoke, & Performance testing.
- Enforce quality standards and procedures through the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Science, Commerce, Business, Computers, Technology,Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of Automation Engineering experience
- Expertise in building analytical/data-science applications a plus
Apply for this job